This notice board can be used to share rural nursing jobs (jobs available/ locums), books for sale or other useful rural notices.
To advertise a service or item please contact us
Rural Nurses New Zealand do not endorse any jobs advertised on this notice board.
Red Whale returns Saturday 24 August 2019 Our comprehensive one-day update for primary health care professionals is returning.
There’s lots of brand new content, so even if you’ve been before you’ll find it invaluable. As this event is being supported by the RNZCGP (Auckland faculty) we are proud to be able to bring you exclusive advanced booking (for the next two weeks) so you can beat the rush.
For $350 per delegate you will receive
• 6 CPD hours in a lecture-based format, with your peers.
• A printed copy of the handbook including the results of the most important research in primary care and covering the subjects more extensively than possible in the update.
• An addendum of New Zealand specific prescribing recommendations, where this differs from UK version.
• 12 months’ free subscription to www.gpcpd.com. With three times the content of the handbook, this online resource is a comprehensive tool that can even be used in consultations. Access 500 fully indexed and referenced articles with your subscription.
• Buffet lunch and refreshments throughout the day. The update is being held on 24 August 2019 at the University of Auckland City Campus and is being brought to you by the Goodfellow Unit with the support of the RNZCGP (Auckland faculty).
Find out more on the Goodfellow Unit website